Family participation is crucial
Families are a critical part of every school. We welcome your input and participation and are proud to say we have had 100% attendance at parent-teacher conferences since the first year we opened. To ensure your child’s success, we ask every family to:
- Make sure your child attends daily and completes school work
- Communicate daily through our passport system
- Work as a team with teachers and staff
- Schedule regular family-teacher conferences
- Contact staff when you have a concern or question
- Provide suggestions for service improvement
- Demonstrate your dedication to your child’s success by attending school functions
- Support your child’s academic, social and emotional development at home and in the community as well as in school
- Volunteer to help in the classroom, lunchroom, playground if you can
Take a look at some of our parents’ opinions and comments on our Hear From Our Parents page.
Please visit our Resources section for information and documentation, such as our school handbook, calendar, forms and more.